RSTAR Array Radio Series uses wireless technology to provide automated data acquisition.
Deployed in a star topology from a continuously active L900 Rstar Hub Array based on 900Mhz range or 2.4Ghz spread spectrum depending on the country.
It covers the majority of the DT logger range.
- Excellent Hub Range up to 14km in open country
- Ultra-low quiescent power. (Nodes powered by 1 x Lithium battery with up to 7 years life.
- Simple star or spoke wheel routing – NO Mesh
- Up to 255 L900 nodes
- Simple node set up
- Based on proven FLEXDAQ experience and technology
- Multiple telemetry options
- Data accessed at multiple locations
- Data protected at all stages by encrypted, error corrected transmission and storage