DT2040 VW Datalogger
The DT2040: 20/40 Channel Vibrating Wire/Thermistor Data Logger is a low cost, battery powered data logger, designed for reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 40 sensors which may be any mix of vibrating wire sensors and thermistors, typically 20 vibrating wire sensors with their associated thermistors and/or thermistor strings. The DT2040 is a purpose built logger ideal for remote locations or for instruments that will require frequent reliable data recording. It connects to all vibrating wire sensors including piezometers, crack meters and strain gauges; however, it will not connect to vibrating wire sensors with auto resonant circuitry.
Data logger setup and data collection is done using the Ultra-Rugged Field PC2 or a laptop. RST’s DT Logger Host Software is also included.
Where reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 20 vibrating wire sensors or 40 thermistors points is required.
- 4MB memory.
- Battery powered for remote sites.
- Compatibility with all VW sensors – excluding those with auto resonant circuitry.
- Option for radio antenna for incorporation into an RSTAR system or DT LINK.
- 100 year memory backup.
- Weather resistant NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure.
- 0.01µs vibrating wire resolution.
- 16 bit analog/digital converter.