The SC-350 is an ultra-light, compact, camera system with the SC-166 water well camera designed for water wells, boreholes, and vertical shafts as small as 2 inches (5 cm) to 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter Additional lighting accessories are available to expand the viewing capabilities. The winch is manually operated with a collapsible handle to make it completely compact, portable and easily shippable. The brake lever allows the user to stop the reel at any point for a thorough inspection.
The system comes standard with the winch, control centre, monitor, SC-166 Camera, and power cable. The SC-350 is also compatible with Lavals R-Cam line of equipment which allows the option to upgrade to an R-Cam System or compliment their existing R-Cam.
- SC-350 WINCH
- Cable: 350 feet (107 meters) or 500 feet (152 meters) of Kevlar Reinforced Coaxial Cable
- Cable Head: Detachable Laval Quick-Connect Cable Head, Pressure Rated to 5,000 PSI with Built in Strain Relief.
- Drive: Manual Hand Crank Reel with Collapsible Handle for Maximum Portability
- Power Supply: 12VDC Power Cable. Optional 12V Battery Pack or 120VAC/220VAC Adaptor
- Brake: Interlocking, Manual Brake with Actuator Lever for 360 degree Stopping Capability
- Dimensions: 17 Inches High (43 cm), 15.5 inches Wide (40 cm), 15 inches Deep (39 cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg) without cable. 30 lbs (13.6 kg) with 350 feet (107 m) and 33 lbs (15 kg) with 500 feet (152 m)
- Monitor: 7 inch LCD Colour Monitor with Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Depth Counter: On-screen depth Display measured in feet and tenths or meters with Optional Tripod
- Tripod: Optional Tripod with Telescoping Legs extends from 33 inches (84 cm) to 48 inches (122 cm) with Adjustable Sheave Roller. Optional Optical Depth Encoder, Counter Wheel, and Connecting Cables Available.
- SC-166 Camera Specification
- Camera Diameter: 1.66 inches (4.22 cm) O.D.
- Overall Camera Length: 16.5 inches (42 cm)
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Lens: BK-7 glass
- Total Camera Weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Pressure Rating: Pressure tested and waterproof to 750 psi
- Camera Resolution: Downhole greater than or equal to 540 TVL (both NTSC and PAL)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
- LED Lighting: 18 High intensity, long life, shock proof LEDs