Dyna-WIM Technology is deployed to actively detect and alert users to wheel impacts, skew bogies, excessive lateral forces, and incorrect vehicle loading. In addition, the Wheel Impact Detector functions as a full in-motion weighbridge, providing all related mass and mass distribution data. The system is designed for operation at main line speeds, up to 160 km/hr.
The T12i WiD (Wheel Impact Detection) System, includes-
a. In Motion Weighing
- High speed weighing functionality
- Vehicle mass
- Front and rear bogie masses
- Left and right mass distribution
- Axle and wheel masses (if desired)
b. Wheel Impact Detection, by monitoring the entire circumference of the wheel as it passes over the system.
c. Lateral Forces and Skew Bogie Detection (Option)
- Wheel lateral force
- Gauge spreading force
- Skew bogie tracking
The other benefits of our systems include –
- Microprocessor based systems.
- The systems can be powered by either 240Vac, 24VDC, 12VDC or solar as an option.
- Easy to use Dynamass program allowing for visual reference, setup & configuration, troubleshooting and real time adjustment of alert triggers.
- Retrofit Technology
- Alarming and instant email alerts
- Remote access to the system via a cloud-based system (If required)
- Ability to store data on your server directly if needed or our server can be provided as an option.
- Ability to access the system remotely using a mobile network (3G/4G) to either adjust settings, configure impact alert levels or for troubleshooting and maintenance. We are also currently setting up the system to use of satellite communications for remote locations as well.