The DT2306 Potentiometer Data Logger is a low cost, battery powered data logger, designed for reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 18 potentiometers including multi-point extensometers with potentiometer sensors. The DT2306 Potentiometer Data Logger is ideal for remote locations or instruments that require frequent reliable data recording. The standard model comes with cable glands.
Data logger setup and data collection is done using the Ultra-Rugged Field PC2 or a laptop. DT Logger Host Software is also included.
The DT2306 can also be equipped with an optional radio antenna to incorporate it into an RSTAR or DT LINK wireless system.
Where reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 18 potentiometers (including multi-point extensometers) is required.
- Robust construction.
- 4MB memory.
- Battery powered for remote sites.
- Option for radio antenna for incorporation into an RSTAR system or DT LINK.
- 100 year memory backup.
- Weather resistant NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure.
- 16 bit analog/digital converter.
- User friendly Windows® host software included at no additional cost.
- Compatible with most spreadsheet software. Data stores in CSV format, and opens in Microsoft® Excel.