The Wisenmeshnet system was originally developed as part of work undertaken at Cambridge University. Wisen Innovation has been operating in China for six years and in the UK for four years.
Wisen Innovation develops and supplies wireless infrastructure monitoring equipment for the civil engineering industry. Their product range currently comprises highly accurate sensors for measuring tilt, distance and strain, and interfacing to industry-standard vibrating wire sensors.
- Resilient mesh radio network reroutes traffic if needed
- Highly accurate sensors
- Sensors rated to IP66 or IP67
- Economical compared to manual monitoring and also compared to alternative products.
- Large number of sensors per gateway
- Multiple gateways will work together for extended coverage and further resilience
- All sensors also act as relay nodes for wireless traffic
- Sensor nodes and gateways store data locally in the event of temporary radio blockage