The TX600 Metal Tube Transmitting Flow Meter from HMA Instrumentation has been designed to meet demanding high-pressure and corrosive applications where a local display, transmitted out and signal functions are required.
The TX600 Metal Tube Transmitting Flow Meter from HMA Instrumentation is manufactured in ¾””, 1″”, 2″” and 3″” flanged ANSI 150 RF and ¾””, 1″” and 2″” BSPPF (Rp) screwed versions. While having a range of standard flow rates, the TX600 can be calibrated for almost any liquid or gas.
The materials of construction assist the designer in selecting a compatible flow meter for the medium being processed. The TX600 Metal Tube Transmitting Flow Meter from HMA Instrumentation is ideal for high-pressure flow indication. Applications include the water, chemical and processing industries. It incorporates a 4 mA to 20 mA two-wire transmitter, and complied with the ATEX Ex ia IIC T4 specification. The transmitter also includes two independently-wired NAMUR setpoints.
- 4 mA to 20 mA ATEX output
- Two fully adjustable NAMUR alarms (hi/lo)
- Standard flanged length 250 mm (screwed versions may exceed this)
- Stainless steel construction
- Large clear analogue indicator displaying instantaneous flow rate
- Suitable for high pressure applications
- Suitable for corrosive applications
- Standard and customised flow scales
- Robust design