CWRM – Continuous Welded Rail Monitoring System for the Rail Industry
CWRM is a network of track mounted monitoring systems that facilitate the management of track forces in continuously welded rails. The system measure track forces and temperature in near real time, allowing these tracks parameters to be monitored at all times.
The main benefits of our CWRM systems include –
- Compact, Microprocessor-Based System
- Modular Design
- Wireless Self-Powering (Solar for the Mast Processor and long-life batteries for the Track Sensors).
- Each Mast Processor can manage up to four rail legs, or two lines. This is a configuration option and the number of monitored rail legs can be increased or decreased at any time.
The other benefits of our systems include –
- Microprocessor based systems.
- The systems can be powered by either 240Vac, 24VDC, 12VDC or solar as an option.
- Easy to use Dynamass program allowing for visual reference, setup & configuration, troubleshooting and real time adjustment of alert triggers.
- Retrofit Technology.
- Alarming and instant email alerts.
- Remote access to the system via a cloud-based system (If required).
- Ability to store data on your server directly if needed or our server can be provided as an option.
- Ability to access the system remotely using a mobile network (3G/4G) to either adjust settings, configure impact alert levels or for troubleshooting and maintenance. We are also currently setting up the system to use of satellite communications for remote locations as well.