The SIKA Series VTR turbine flow meters from HMA Instrumentation allows you to determine precisely, dependably and easily the flow rates of different liquids such as water and other low viscosity liquids under the most severe conditions.
The SIKA Series VTR turbine flow meters from HMA Instrumentation are particularly robust, and due to the wide range of nominal diameters and five different pick-ups, can cope with even the most severe conditions. The characteristic variable is the K-factor (pulses per litre) specific to each measuring unit, which is determined by calibration and specified on the name.
- Robust stainless body, even for difficult applications
- Wide measuring range
- High measuring accuracy, regardless of the mounting position
- High-quality tungsten carbide bearings with low wear and long durability
- For variable use, thanks to different pick-up sensors as well as a variety of connections and sizes
- Works calibration certificate
- Five-point calibration