Rototherm flow element orifice plates from HMA Instrumentation are the most common differential pressure flow primary element. It is based on proven technology, has no moving parts and is suitable for high temperature and pressure applications.
A world leader in flow measurement, Rototherm has become the standard for accurate and reliable measurement across the following industries: On and offshore environments, water treatment, chemical and petrochemical and plant construction.
Design: BS EN ISO 5167 (RW Miller)
Type: Bevel, square, ¼ circle or conical
Material: Standard material grades include 316 SS, 304 SS, 310 SS, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy B3, Duplex SS, Super Duplex SS, Monel 400, Carbon Steel, Titanium, Incoloy 800, Incoloy 825, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Tantalum, PTFE and PVDF
- Most common and widely used differential pressure producer
- Suitable for a wide range of flow restriction measurement applications in line sizes of 50 mm and above
- A wide range of materials, including exotic materials such as Monel and Hastelloy as well as ceramics
- Orifice sizing upon request
- Proven technology
- A range of orifice types: Concentric square edge, conical entrance, quarter circle and segmental eccentric