The Baker Hughes Panametrics PanaFlow DigitalFlow XGS868i steam flow transmitter from HMA Instrumentation is a complete ultrasonic flow metering system for measurement of the mass flow rate of saturated steam and superheated steam. It offers a unique combination of rangeability, ease of installation and low maintenance and accuracy in a low-cost transmitter.
The measured flow velocity rate, along with the input of temperature and pressure, allow the powerful on-board computer to calculate the steam mass flow rate. The mass flow rate can be displayed locally or transmitted to a remote system via an analogue or digital communications link.
- Economical flow measurement in a compact transmitter
- No moving parts
- No pressure drop
- Wide rangeability, with a 1 500:1 turndown ratio
- Non-obstructive flow measurement
- Tolerance to dirty streams
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for high temperatures
- Two-path measurement available for maximum accuracy