This electromechanical level gauge provides a reliable and accurate way of level measurement. It’s a cable – based gauge, which works by dropping a weighted cable onto the material surface while calculating the time and distance travelled. These data are then interpreted into a level measurement.
Advantages of SmartBob II:
- Reliability and repeatability in results
- Accuracy of up to +/- 0.25% of the distance measured.
- Can be used in silos and bins up to 150 ft tall.
- Can work in steam, dusty environment and high temperatures.
- Coupled with software for Inventory Management Systems.
- Built for long term performance.
- Side mounting options.
Several models are available to suit every industry:
- SBR II
- SBR II Submerged Solids
- SBR II Analog Output
- SBRII High Temperature
- SBRII Super High Temperature
- SBRII MultiBob Large Bin System
- SBRII Side Mounting