The Thermo Scientific Sarasota Liquid Density Meters FD910 and FD950* from HMA INSTRUMENTATION accurately measure density or density-related variables. These online continuous meters provide key information for process monitoring and control, quality control, and product interface detection. Features include measurement at process conditions, a straight-through flow path, materials to suit a range of applications, compact, lightweight, and easy-to-install, hazardous area approvals, and converter electronics to suit the application in hand.
The Thermo Scientific Sarasota Liquid Density Meters from HMA INSTRUMENTATION fulfil demanding application requirements within the oil and gas, petrochemical, and chemical industries. These density meters tolerate significant plant vibration, and can be installed directly into existing pipework without the need for upstream flow conditioning or instrument supports. Installation is quick and simple, with minimal pipeline disturbance or process downtime. The straight-through sensor offers an unobstructed flow path to ensure minimal pressure drop and higher flow rates to keep products moving at optimal speed.
*Please note: The Sarasota Liquid Density Meter FD960 has been discontinued although we continue to provide services and support for this product.
- Continuous, online density monitoring
- Measurement at process conditions
- Straight through flow path
- Materials to suit applications
- Compact and lightweight, easy to install
- Hazardous area approvals
- Converter electronics to suit application
- Ambient Temperature -20° to +60°C (-4° to +140°F) ambient
- Calibration Certification CE marked; ISO 9001:2008
- Certifications/Compliance CE marked; ISO 9001:2008
- Connections Screw terminals; Cable entry: 2 x 0.75 in. NPT
- Description Liquid Density Meters
- Electronics Housing Material Copper free aluminium grey epoxy finish; Plate glass window for local display option
- Environmental Rating IP65 (NEMA 4X)
- Flow Range Vertical installation: 0L/min to 300L/min (0 USG/min to 79 USG/min); Horizontal installation: 5L/min to 300L/min (1.3 USG/min to 79 USG/min)
- Installation Position Vertical installation (standard), horizontal installation (optional); No instrument or pipework supports required
- Local Display 4-1/2-digit 0.3 in. (7.6mm) 7-segment LCD display. Resolution 0.1% or 0.01% depending on display variable.
- Max. Operating Pressure Sarasota FD910 and FD950: as flange rating
- Operating Density Range 0 to 131.1 lb./ft.³
- Other Wetted Parts Material Sarasota FD910 (Class 150, 300) / Sarasota FD910 (Class 600) / FD950: Hastelloy C276
- Outputs F option (frequency output): Frequency related to density on 2-wire current modulated loop 6 mA to 18 mA; 4-wire PT100; H option (headmounted electronics): Analog 4-20 mA
- related to density or density derived variable; HART protocol
- Power Supply F option (frequency output): 13-28VDC 10mA average (peak 18mA); H option (headmounted electronics) 2 x 13-28VDC 25mA; 4-20mA current pressure input available
- Repeatability 0.0012 lb./ft.³
- Temperature Effect 0.005kg/m³/°C (0.0002 lb./ ft.³/°F) note: correction coefficients applied
- Temperature Measurement High accuracy 1/3 DIN integral 4-wire PT100
- Transducer Calibration Accuracy Available to ±0.0062 lb./ft.³
- Weight (English) Net 24 lb.
- Weight (English) Shipping 33 lb.
- Weight (Metric) Net 11kg
- Weight (Metric) Shipping 15kg
- Item Description Liquid density meters–FD910 and FD950