The HMA Geotechnical Model 7010 Inclinometer Winch has been designed to assist with the use of the Model 7000 Digital Inclinometer. The Inclinometer Winch allows for precision assisted retrieval of an inclinometer and cable (up to 300 metres long), and with the use of the supplied autostopper will automatically halt winch operation every 0.5 metres to allow for an inclinometer measurement. The Winch includes precision signal slip rings and a protective steel transport case.
The Model 7030 Tripod Mount integrates with the Inclinometer Winch, this can be permanently installed at each borehole on site where a regular monitoring program is required to increase repeatability across measurements.
- Reduce the risk of manual handling injuries, cuts, sprains, back and injuries
- Increased accuracy, specifically where human error may be introduced due to multiple inclinometer probe operators
- Australian Made and supported
- Dust proof transport case
- Materials used selected for mining environments
- Simple operation and transport
- Winch power source (Volts DC): 12
- Maximum cable length (m): 300 (longer cable lengths may be available at request)
- Winch Enclosure Dimensions (mm): 900L x 616W x 700H
- inch Enclosure Weight (kg): 90 kg
- Tripod Dimensions (mm): 910L x 910W x 660H
- Tripod Weight (kg): 32
- Autostopper Dimensions (mm): 200L x 150W x 200H
- Autostopper Weight (kg): 2.2